Friends of the Library
It's always nice to have friends! The Friends of the Library group will be a support and advocate for our library.
Who are the Friends of the Library and what do they do?
The Friends of the Library group is a 501 c3 nonprofit organization of library-minded individuals who value their community and their library, and want to see these two entities come together in a harmonious beautiful friendship.
Friends of the Library are useful for a myriad of reasons, but most often, they:
* arrange events and campaigns for the library
* assist the library in obtaining needed grants
* help out with special library projects
* fund raise for capital projects and operating funds
* make sure the community is aware of the library and all it has to offer!
How do you become a Friend of the Library?
To become a Friend of the Library, you must be a resident of McKenzie County. For more information, call or visit the library and speak with the Library Director.
Our Friends of the Library group expects to be official and ready to go in 2019!