As of May 13, 2020, the Library Board for the McKenzie County Public Library has adopted a Phased Reopening Plan of the McKenzie County Public Library in response to COVID-19 or Coronavirus, which can be found below.
Currently the Library is operating under Phase 7, with the following adjustments:
- Signage as it relates to the pandemic will remain in place
- Personal Protective Equipment will be made available for staff and guests
- Public use computers will be limited to allow for social distancing
- Individuals using the public computers will be limited to one hour of use per day
- One-on-one computer assistance will not be available
Additional updates will be posted to the Library's Facebook page.